Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The world's favourite airline suggestion

I was filling in a questionnaire on board my flight today, you know one of those forms they give to every Nth person. How was the check in? Great. How was the lounge? Great. How was the flight? 10 minutes late, but hey. Any suggestions?

Normally I ignore this sort of thing, refusing to provide for free the ideas that their management consultants are undoubtedly charging them millions to not come up with, but the experiences of the flight led to break the habit, so I suggested they modify the simply two-state lavatory door indicate from "Green: Vacant" and "Red: Occupied" to "Green: Vacant", "Red: Occupied" and "Yellow: Vacant, but I'd give it a minute."

Are you with me!

In the future, everyone will be famous to fifteen people.
[posted with ecto]

No comments:

ShareThis