Search This Blog

Monday, June 04, 2007

Argy Bargy

I'm in Barcelona for a couple of days and it's very pleasant here indeed. When I was going down to the lobby earlier on there were a couple of guys in Argentinian football shirts in the lift with me, but I wasn't paying much attention. When we got out of the lift I noticed another couple of guys in Argentinian shirts. Then I noticed that one of them was Carlos Tevez. At which point I realised that there were loads of people in Argentinian shirts and dark blue polo shirts, lots of photographers and lots of kids trying to get autographs. It turns out that I'm staying in the same hotel as the Argentinian national football team. I tried to get a picture from the Mezzanine level, but they were all underneath so I couldn't. I did get a quick snap of one of them being interviewed, but I can't figure out who it is (!)

Argy Bargy

In the future, everyone will be famous to fifteen people.
[posted with ecto]

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

ShareThis