Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A better class of conspiracy theory

As I was riding my government-subsidised bicycle to work this morning, I was listening to podcasts again. Now that I am a psychyclist, I'm burning through podcasts at quite a rate, so I've been rummaging around on iTunes to find some more podcasts to add to the collection, and I've already found some new ones that I rather like. One of them, which I was listening to this morning, is Skeptoid. This morning I was listening to an episode about World Trade Centre building 7 and the conspiracy theory surrounding it. Very good. Clearly the conspiracy theory is nonsense. But are they all nonsense? When it comes down to it, I've always thought that the fact that Neo (from The Matrix) has a driving licence that was going to expire on 9/11 cannot be explained by mere coincidence.

In the future, everyone will be famous to fifteen people.
[posted with ecto]

1 comment:

GreatSheElephant said...

Dave! I'm shocked. Take your earplugs out and concentrate on the road.

ShareThis