Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2007

My new Windows logo

I wasted hours on a stupid Windows problem that turned out to be because I was using the wrong Windows XP install disk. My PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE Windows disk wouldn't install because it wanted a serial number that I couldn't find anywhere so I borrowed one from my next door neighbour. It turned out to the be wrong version (I needed SP2, whatever that is). In the end, I went on to PirateBay and downloaded a copy using BitTorrent. What kind of world is it when it's easier to get a copy of some software from PirateBay than to install the software that you've paid for? Anyway, since I had hours to waste while all this was going on, I designed my very own new Windows logo that I'm going to use on all my Windows CDs and DVDs from now...

Windows at the Crossroads

The voices may not be real, but they do have some good ideas.
[posted with ecto]

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

ShareThis