Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

XXX travel tips

Well, that's handy. I'm often surprised by the kind of shops I see at airports, but rarely as surprised as I was today when ambling around the duty free at Vienna airport. I was thinking about getting an outdoorsy watch for cycling, since my trusty old Timex has been annexed by no. 2 son (it has a very comfortable webbing strap) and generally pottering about, when I came across the Beate Uhse tax-free sex shop. Naturally determined to fulfill my mission to find things to blog about, and for no other reason, I went in. If I do decide to by myself an enormous sex toy in the future, I'll know where the bargains are. But I must be so old-fashioned, because while perusing the impressive array of devices, magazines and DVDs, I just kept on thinking "who buys these at the airport?" over and over again.

In the future, everyone will be famous to fifteen people.
[posted with ecto]

No comments:

ShareThis